Stafford Community Fridge
Thank you for donating and helping out!
Please try to follow these general guidelines while stocking our community fridge.
- Sanitize hands, wear a mask, wear gloves, disinfect non-perishables!.
- No expired or opened foods.
- Do not leave food on the ground.
- No homemade foods.
- No raw meats.
- No alcohol.
- Wash all produce beforehand.
- Label and date all perishables on container.
- Make sure all containers are sealed.
- First in, first out: keep newer items in the back to ensure they don’t spoil.
Still not sure what to bring? Click here to see a list of items we are accepting.
How do I donate food?
You can bring your donations to our clinic location at 12805 Capricorn St. Stafford, Texas, 77477. We are accepting donations Monday through Saturday from 10 am – 3 pm. Please make sure to follow the stocking guidelines above when donating. Thank you so much for your contribution!
Should I donate food or money?
All funds will be used towards our community fridge project (stocking, packages, and repairs).