Annual Well-Child Visits
Young patients between the ages of 12 and 24, with drug, contraceptive, and mental health counseling.
Caring for toddlers, tots, and teens
We believe that as pediatricians, we are more than doctors – we are partners in your child’s health. TRS Health strives to treat each and every patient as if they were our very own family. Pediatric care services include:
- Well-child visits – preventative care, vaccines, lab work, and anything else that can keep kids healthy
- Care for ill children – diagnosis and treatment related to common childhood conditions
- Sports physicals – making sure your kids are ready to take the field or court.
- Adolescent care –young patients between the ages of 12 and 24, with capabilities that include drug, contraceptive, and mental health counseling.
- Vaccines and Immunizations – free for uninsured children under the Texas Vaccines for Children Program.
- Rapid Strep
- Influenza Tests
- RSV screening
- Nebulization treatment for respiratory illness
TRS Health strives to provide you with the absolute best in pediatric care
We provide complete pediatric preventative and sick care for children and adolescents. We value that our physician-patient relationship starts from the very first hours after birth well through the teen years and sometimes longer! We take that responsibility and relationship seriously, and we feel honored and privileged to participate in the care of your child.
One of the most common types of appointments offered at the practice is a routine checkup. This is when a physician reviews the child’s growth, diet, and development and makes recommendations to keep the child healthy. These physicals are complete and detailed and include the requirements for school and sports physicals. Vaccines will be reviewed and updated during the physical. Our providers specialize in treating asthma, ADHD, sore throats, seasonal illnesses, and obesity, to name a few conditions.
No matter what a child’s needs may be, the caring team at TRS Health can surely help.
Whether you were Texas born and bred or have come to Houston from across the world, we welcome you to our practice. We provide complete pediatric preventative and sick care for children and adolescents. We strive to mix up-to-date, evidence-based medicine with care and patience as we take our time to listen to you and your child, do a thorough physical exam and answer all of your questions. We want to form a partnership between our patients, their parents, and our staff, all working together to enable the healthy development of each child to his or her full potential.
Welcome to TRS Health and to our family.